We produce any types of cast-nets
The time in which the cast-net is made is relativity small and we want to offer you the exact model that you need.
The cast-net is an fishing equipment:
- produced from polyamide multifilament net designed in con shape;
- handmade 100% after indications inherited from generation to generation;
- the down side is made with lead balls arranged on a string;
In producing the cast-net we use two types of fishing net, by taking consideration of the thread thickness
- Thread thickness 210/6 mesh size 10-12-18 mm ;
- Thread thickness 210/9 mesh size 22-24 mm ;
Free of charge, the cast-net is specially treated by us with a substance called “Catran”. Catranul is a special solution, viscous, based on petroleum. This is fixed in the fiber of the polyamide thread and it stops the water to infiltrate, improves the resistance and increases the durability of the net with 30%.
- Net 210/6, mesh size 10-12 mm, * height 2m, *weight 5 kg
- net 210/6, mesh size 16-18mm, *height 2m, *weight 4,5 kg
- net 210/9, mesh size 20-24mm, *height 2m, *weight 4,5 kg
*the weight and the height of the cast-net can oscillate (+/- ) with small values.
At order, the weight and the height can be adjusted according to your request. The cast-net is used for fishing in some countries areas but also overseas.
All types of cast-net are manually made by us at the highest standards.
We do not sell any type of monofilament fishing nets, it’s forbidden to keep or sell these types of nets on the Romanian territory