Gill nets are vertical panels of netting set in a straight line
- It’s a simple mesh made out of one row of net (main net from the trammel net)
- It look very much like the trammel but is not as effective;
- The fish is cached in the mesh of the net, it doesn’t get entangled like in trammel net.
We produce three types of gill nets:
- Multifilament fishing net (polyamide) ;
- Nylon multi-monofilament fishing net;
- Nylon multifilament Silky Net.
The rope where the rafts and leads are added is produced from polypropylene fiber or twisted or braided polyamide from the best quality, Romanian production. The size for all types of gillnets and trammel nets are configurable, the length and the height can be adjusted according to your request.
We have a large variety of fishing nets just so you don’t have to wait.
Starting with August 2012, at all types of gill nets that we produce from now on, we replaced the lead caught on the rope with a new type of rope which has the lead integrated inside. This solution prevents the entanglement of the net.
We do not sell any type of nylon monofilament fishing nets, it’s forbidden to keep or sell these type of nets on the Romanian territory.