We produce three types of trammel nets:
- Multifilament nets (polyamide);
- The primary net is made from multi-monofilament nylon and the “sirec” from polyamide;
- The primary net is made from multifilament nylon and the “sirec” from polyamide.
The trammel nets is made out of three rows of nets:
- The primary net is the most important one, it’s also the one that catches the fish. This can be made from polyamide, nylon multifilament or nylon multi-monofilament (ex: 0.12/0.15 mm x2-x3-x4-x5).
- The next two secondary nets are called “sirec” and they are put on one side or another from the main net and their role is to entangle the fish in the trammel net.
The “sirec” is made from polyamide net with mesh size between 180 mm – 400 mm. The rope on which the rafts and leads are mounted is produced from polypropylene fiber or twisted or braided polyamide from the best quality. The length and the height can be adjusted according to your request. We have a large variety of fishing nets just so you don’t have to wait.
Starting with August 2012, at all types of trammel net and gillnets that we produce from now on, we replaced the lead caught on the rope with a new type of rope which has the lead integrated inside. This solution prevents the entanglement of the net.
All types of trammel nets are handmade by us at the highest quality standards. This way we eliminate all the errors.
We do not sell any type of monofilament fishing nets, it’s forbidden to keep or sell these type of nets on the Romanian territory.